Foley Family Wines Launches Industry-Leading Digital Transformation
Luxury Wine Leader Implements Best-in-Class Personalized Digital Ecosystem to improve the customer experience
SANTA ROSA, Calif., October 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Foley Family Wines, a family winery founded in 1996, has announced the launch of a digital ecosystem designed to provide an omnichannel experience for its wine consumers and visitors to its wineries. As showcased at Salesforce’s Dreamforce 2022, the world’s largest software conference, Foley Family Wines will deploy Salesforce technology to power a new customer-centric custom ecosystem for their business. With this platform, Foley Family Wines is investing in its digital transformation and commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences for every part of its business.
“Our goal was to deploy breakthrough technology and capabilities that will enhance the experience for every customer and user,” said Liz Lease-McCaffrey, SVP, Direct Consumer and Customer Experience Centers. “With Salesforce, we’ve built an exciting digital ecosystem for consumers to transact and interact with us from the moment they walk through our doors – virtual or physical – until the experience is complete and complete. let the wine be on their doorstep. It’s unlike anything the wine industry has seen so far.”
Foley Family Wines worked with Salesforce consultant Americaneagle.com, a full-service, family-owned digital agency, to develop and implement the platform. The digital ecosystem is primarily based on a suite of Salesforce products, complemented by other leading products for subscription management, loyalty programs and a mobile-centric point-of-sale (POS) provider.
The new digital ecosystem powers a personalized customer journey that includes:
- Selected Product Recommendations – As you browse online, personalized wine recommendations are selected based on purchase and tasting history.
- Loyalty Program – Earning and redeeming points with the Foley Food & Wine Society is more accessible with universal visibility and ease of access to enroll new users and apply points across all platforms and order types.
- Customization Capability – Purpose-built e-commerce and wine club platforms allow members to customize scheduled shipments with flexibility across wine brands.
- Mobility – Winery Guest Experience hosts can operate exclusively through mobile devices. Portable point-of-sale and payment terminals provide fast and seamless payment experiences.
- Customer Data – Rich customer data provides a true 360-degree view of the consumer, allowing users to share detailed ratings and history to create transformational customer experiences and memorable online interactions.
- Simplified Access – With the implementation of single sign-on technology, new tools are easy to access, simplifying service to customers across every channel.
As the system is implemented across all Foley Family Wines locations, additional technologies and tools are being implemented to create a highly tactile, flexible and versatile solution. A customer service queuing system allows for faster and more efficient service, which leads to higher customer satisfaction and the likelihood of a return commitment. Alternative payment options, including PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay, will reduce checkout friction and increase sales conversions. Additionally, Foley Family Wines integrated point-of-sale products into its customer experience centers, wine club membership, customer loyalty solution and 18 new branded websites.
“Cloud solutions are a key tool to enable new capabilities that help achieve business goals. This digital transformation project exemplifies business and technology teams working together to transform the way we interact with our customers,” added sachin amineFoley Family Wines, Vice President of Information Technology “Using these modern solutions and integrating them enables new capabilities for an omnichannel experience for our customers while providing our team members with a 360-degree view of the customer. .”
Foley Family Wines’ new digital ecosystem was tested with Ferrari-Carano Vineyards and Winery in Sonoma, California and is being implemented across the rest of Foley Family Wines properties over the next several months. Consumers can create a free Salesforce+ subscription and view the Introducing Foley Family Wines at Dreamforce.
About Foley Family Wines
Created by Bill Foley in 1996, Foley Family Wines is a portfolio of highly acclaimed wines from some of the world’s greatest wineries. The company owns more than two dozen wineries around the world, each with their own style of wine, heritage and approach to hospitality. Additionally, the Foley Food & Wine Society offers its members a luxury lifestyle community that celebrates culinary experiences, entertainment and travel in United States, New Zealand, Franceand Argentina.
200 Concourse Blvd, Santa Rosa, California, 95403; 707-708-7600; https://foleyfamilywines.com
SOURCE Foley Family Wines