Brave Wine: Weekend of the best Ukrainian wine will take place in Kyiv on 8 and 9 October. The purpose of the event is to support Ukrainian winemakers and our supporters!
War is a time of great challenges. Loud entertainment is inappropriate now. This is why the Kyiv Food and Wine Festival the organizers have created a format that will be relevant and useful.
What will await the guests of the Weekend:
- lots of delicious Ukrainian wine;
- tastings and conferences, exchanges with winegrowers and experts;
- a photo exhibition with true stories about Ukrainian winemakers and wineries affected by the hostilities;
- communication in a wide circle of true friends of Ukrainian wine.
Wineries that have already confirmed their participation:
- SHABO (Odessa region)
- My wine (Odessa region)
- Father’s Wine (Ternopil region)
- Yanchyn hills (Lviv region)
- Boddan’s Winery (Bakota, Khmelnytsky)
- Heorhiy Samsonyuk Family Winery (Vinnytsia region)
- Kovacha family winery (Transcarpathia)
- Cellar of Vladyslav Zakrevsky (Odessa region)
- Winery biologist (Kyiv region)
- Cassia wine (Kyiv region)
- Stakhovsky wines (Transcarpathia)
- Cotnar (Transcarpathia)
- Leleka wines (Odessa region)
- Wineidea (Kyiv region)
- The vino.ua network
- Family winery Zelenitsy (Kamyanets-Podilsky)
- Lacaren Castle (Odessa region).
The weekend will take place in a beautiful and safe space in the heart of Kyiv, on the territory of the bar “Vognyk” and the club Arsenal XXII.
10% of the cost of entrance tickets will be transferred to the supply of tactical medicine to units of the armed forces in the direction of Kharkiv.
During the event, an online auction of rare Ukrainian wines will be held, all funds from which will also be transferred to these needs.